Metal Fabrication Shop
Metal fabrication is our primary and widest-ranging service. We’re fully certified welders and fabricators, including high-pressure piping and custom platework of all kinds.
11,250 square feet of enclosed fabrication
Whether you need something fabricated or just supplied we keep a vast inventory of all materials.
- 6-AXIS CNC Robotic Beam Line – plasma cutting fabrication system downloads files directly from our software to process beam, channel, HSS, angle, and plate. Process functions include measure and cut to length, coping, beveling, slots, notches, miter cuts, hole cutting and piece marking.
- CNC Plasma table (8’X12′) HPR 400XD. Beveled head for weld preps + oxy fuel head capable of cutting 4″ thick plate.
- 2 – 5 ton indoor overhead cranes
- Shear and brake
- Vertical Band saw
- Plate rolls
- GMAW, FCAW,SMAW,GTAW and MCAW
- CWB 47.1/47.2
- ASME Section, VIII, B31.1,B31.3 and CSA B51
- Mild steel, aluminum and stainless welding
- Outside metal storage facility for all your metal needs(mild steel, aluminum and stainless)
We offer detailing services using TEKLA structures + Inventor 3D modeling
Stainless Steel Tanks & Pressure Vessels
Industries across Western Canada rely on pressurized materials and storage tanks. We can engineer and build tanks and pressure vessels to any industry specification to suit your application.
Our staff is certified for engineering and manufacturing low and high pressure piping systems to ASME B31.1 and B31.3 standards. Whatever your piping needs, we can fulfill them.
Plasma cutting is the process of using hot plasma to cut through metal. It’s precise and effective, capable of cutting complex shapes into both flat and curved or rounded metal, up to six inches in thickness.
Combined with CNC technology, plasma cutting allows for rapid production of simple and complex parts and components. Steel, aluminum, brass, and copper can all be cut to specification with plasma.