Industrial Coating Contractors
Industrial coatings are paints and other treatments that reduce wear and tear, inhibit rust and corrosion, or otherwise strengthen the end product before it’s put to use in an industrial setting. There are many varieties of industrial coatings engineered to suit almost any environment.
Engineered for performance
Wherever you require industrial coatings, we can help. Industrial coatings often apply to metal parts, but may be used to treat wood, plastic, concrete, and many other materials. The chemistry of the industrial coating you choose matters. Some coatings are engineered for high performance in wet environments, but degrade when exposed to UV light. Others are heat and light safe, but can’t handle moist environments.
Selecting the right coating for your industry application is vital. We can help you avoid costly mistakes by selecting the right coating for your use case the first time!
Types of industrial coatings
There are many classifications of industrial coatings, including:
- Polyurethane coatings, which may be used for indoor and outdoor applications
- Alkyd coatings, which tend to be long-lasting, economical, and waterproof
- Acrylic coatings, which are fast-drying and easy to re-work as needed
- Epoxy coatings, which are highly resistant to corrosion and exposure to harsh chemicals
- Enamel coatings, which provide highly durable corrosion-resistant surfaces
- Tile lining for our fabricated products
We can help you select the right coating for your project.